General Terms and Conditions Asten Hotels s.r.o.
PARTICIPANTS IN THE CONTRACT
- company Asten Hotels s.r.o. with its registered office at U Železné Lávky 567/12, 118 00, Praha 1, registered under identification number 24166898 (operating individual hotels as an accommodation provider, namely: Hotel Savoy Spindleruv Mlyn, Hotel Soyka Spindleruv Mlyn, Hotel Klarov Prague, Hotel Golden Key Prague and Rezidence Dvořák Prague), hereinafter referred to as "Hotel".
- the Client - as a natural or legal person (These conditions generally apply to all hotel Guests and Agencies with whom a written contract for the provision of services has not been agreed.), hereinafter referred to as the "Guest"
RESERVATION OF ACCOMMODATION AND SERVICES:
- Reservation of accommodation and other services in the Hotel and confirmation of this reservation by the hotel is only possible in writing, ie by email.
- The reservation is considered valid and binding if the Hotel confirms in writing to the Guest the reservation made or the automatic email confirmation generated by the relevant online reservation system.
- The reservation is completed with a payment card or by paying a deposit in the amount of the booked accommodation and services. Individual conditions can be set.
- In the event that the Hotel or Guest does not meet the conditions set out in the point above, the Hotel may not provide accommodation and services.
- The information provided on the booking confirmation is binding on both parties
PRICES, CANCELLATION AND PAYMENT TERMS:
- The price is per room per night, including breakfast, unless the guest chooses otherwise.
- VAT is included in the price. City tax of 50 CZK or 30 CZK / person per night is not included in the price. This fee will be paid by the Guest at the reception of the Hotel.
- Cancellation of a confirmed reservation can also be done only in writing, ie by email. The exact method of canceling a reservation is determined by the reservation system that was used for the reservation.
- When canceling a reservation that was entered through an external provider (eg booking.com), it is necessary to cancel the reservation also through this provider in the manner required by the provider and under the conditions of the reservation.
- A change of reservation, ie a transfer of the ordered services to another date, is considered a cancellation of the original reservation and follows the same regime as the cancellation of the reservation.
- Accommodation can be paid in cash, we accept CZK and EUR. In case of payment by credit / debit card, the amount will be charged in CZK. Asten Hotels s.r.o. reserves the right to use internal currency conversion between CZK and EUR.
- According to the Act on the Registration of Sales, the seller is obliged to issue a receipt to the buyer. At the same time, he is obliged to register the received revenue with the tax administrator online, and in the event of a technical failure, within 48 hours at the latest.
- The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize the Guest card up to the total amount of the accommodation.
- In case of non-arrival of the guest, the reservation is canceled and the Hotel is entitled to charge the cost of the entire stay of the Guest.
In case that the Guest has to leave early during the stay and accommodates another Guest instead, i.e. in case that the person in the room change, Asten Hotels s.r.o. reserves the right to charge a service fee of CZK 1,500 for this change.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE GUEST:
- The guest has the right to use the reserved areas and their equipment, as well as the equipment of common areas.
For the sake of completeness - this right does not appear to be the guest's right to use the restaurant and bar services with out reservations.
- The guest is responsible for any damage caused to the room during the stay and agrees to pay any costs for repairs, replacements or special cleaning. The amount of payment will be determined by the Hotel.
- The guest is obliged to complain about all defects and any deficiencies during his stay at the Hotel, so that a remedy can be arranged.
- The guest is obliged to pay the costs associated with the use of the Hotel's services, including additional services, on the day of departure, unless otherwise agreed. In case of non-payment of the amount, the Hotel is entitled to charge the corresponding amount from the guest's credit card after his departure.
- The Guest may withdraw from the contract on the basis of cancellation conditions or in the event that the Hotel has not provided the Guest with pre-agreed services corresponding to the standard of the Hotel.
- Check-in time is from 15:00 on the day of arrival. Early check-in is only possible in agreement with the Hotel and for a fee.
- Check-out time is until 11:00 on the day of departure. Late check-out is possible by arrangement with the hotel and for a fee.
- The entire hotel is non-smoking. This applies to all tobacco products, vaping devices, e-cigarettes, hookahs, water pipes and any other similar devices. Violation of this regulation and smoking in the hotel's room or premises entitles the Hotel to charge the Guest a penalty of EUR 200 for cleaning the hotel's room or premises. Smoking is only possible in front of the Hotel at the designated place.
- There is a night rest period between 22:00 and 06:00. Behavior that disturbs other guests during the night's rest is strictly prohibited (includes loud listening to music, television, shouting in rooms, corridors, and other disruptive behavior). In the event of a serious breach of this rule, the hotel may penalize guests with a financial penalty of up to EUR 400 or, if necessary, call the police.
- Accommodation of animal / dog in hotels of Asten Hotels s.r.o. it is possible for an additional 600 CZK per day and animal. The owner of the accommodated animal / dog, bears full responsibility for the consequences of his behavior. If during your stay at the hotel Asten Hotels s.r.o. there will be damage to the property, whether in the accommodation, restaurant or other part of the hotel. This also applies to damage found after the departure of the guest and Asten Hotels s.r.o. reserves the right to charge costs retrospectively. In case of dog noise or damage to hotel property, Asten Hotels s.r.o. reserves the right to terminate the accommodation contract immediately and without compensation. There is maximum of 2 pets in a guest room allowed.
The "Hotel" reserves the right to change/prohibit the entry of guests with animals/dogs into hotels, restaurants, bars and all public areas operated by the "Hotel" at any time with our prior notice.
- Parents are responsible for the behavior caused by their children during their stay. Asten Hotels s.r.o. reserves the right to cancel / interrupt the stay if the children / guests behave inadequately during their stay. Supplements for children vary depending on the location and age of the child from 0,- to 1550,- CZK per night and child. Asten Hotels s.r.o. is not responsible if guests have not checked the price of the stay for the child during the booking process and are obliged to pay any price differences on the spot before check in.
- In the restaurants and bars operated by the "Hotel", children are not allowed to run, shout or listen loudly to the phone, tablet or PC. If there is an animation program in the "Hotel", it is accessible to children from 3 years old.
- In all areas of the Hotel, without the consent of the landlord Asten Hotels s.r.o. prohibited the operation of any business or gainful activity, including the acquisition of audio and video recordings used for this purpose under a fine of CZK 100,000.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE HOTEL:
- The Hotel is obliged to provide accommodation for the Guest on the basis of pre-agreed services that correspond to the standard of the Hotel.
- In the event that the Hotel cannot accommodate the Guest on the basis of a pre-established and confirmed reservation in case of an exceptional situation like hotel exclusivity for particual clients or a health status of hotel personell, the Hotel is obliged to provide the Guest with adequate accommodation in another facility for same price conditions / not in the same room category. Either in the same period as original reservation or in another period. Asten Hotels s.r.o. keeps the right not to compensate this in any other way as stated above. Asten Hotels s.r.o. keeps also right to withdraw from the contract if any agreement is not possible.
- These conditions are valid from 1.7.2017 and the Hotel reserves the right to change them and the Guest is obliged to follow these current conditions.
- The Hotel collects the personal data of the Guest only for the period necessarily until the termination of the provision of the agreed services, or according to the law, and does not provide this data to other persons.
General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- Asten Hotels s.r.o., Company Reg. No. 241 66 898 with its registered office in Prague 1, U Železné Lávky 567/12, Praha 1 ("Controller") processes personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of The European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation) ("GDPR") and other relevant legislation.
- Tasty Solutions s.r.o., Company Reg. No. 241 64 631 with its registered office in Harrachova 23, 543 51 Špindlerův Mlýn ("Controller") processes personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of The European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation) ("GDPR") and other relevant legislation.
- The Controller processes data mainly collected from the data subject and third parties (e.g. travel agencies, web portals etc.) that have legitimate interests in sharing the data with the Controller who processes the data collected from third parties only in the scope necessary for compliance with the legal obligation or the necessity for the performance of a contract as defined below.
- Personal data such as a name, surname, arrival date, departure date, telephone number, email address, permanent residency and date of birth may be processed in order to enter into, or perform, an accommodation contract, or similar contract ("Contract") for the purposes of application of the rights of the Controller posed by the Contract.
- Personal data such as a name, surname, arrival date, departure date, permanent residency, purpose of stay, ID number or passport number may be processed in order to comply with the Controller's legal obligation laid down by Act No. 565/1990 Coll., on Local Fees, as amended.
- Personal data such as a name, surname, arrival date, departure date, permanent residency, date of birth, passport number, nationality, visa number and purpose of stay may be processed in order to comply with the Controller's legal obligation in compliance with Act No. 326/1999 Coll., on the Residence of Foreign Nationals in the Czech Republic, as amended.
- The Controller will process personal data by automated means as well as manually by designated employees and processors on the basis of a service contract on data processing, consisting of IT services, legal services and, in case of legal employment, accounting services.
- Personal data such as a name, surname, arrival date, departure date, permanent residency, date of birth, ID number, passport number, nationality, visa number and purpose of stay may be disclosed by the Controller to the bodies of public administration in compliance with the abovementioned Acts.
- Personal data such as a name, surname, arrival date, departure date, permanent residency, room number and date of birth may be disclosed to the bodies through which the Controller seeks to enforce their rights resulting from the Contract (e.g. courts, notaries, debt collectors).
- We do not actively track our guests and partners on our website. Our guests and partners visiting the website give their consent with the processing of their personal data by means of "cookies" in the "Opt‑In" feature.
- With regard to data minimisation, the above mentioned personal data represents a minimum of what is necessary to be processed by the Controller to ensure legal obligations and rights in compliance with GDPR, contracts concluded with data subjects and abovementioned Acts.
- Provided that special prior consent has been given, the Controller may be entitled to process personal data of housed guests and people interested in accommodation (e.g. a name, surname, arrival date, departure date, permanent residency, date of birth, ID number, passport number, nationality, visa number and purpose of stay, email address, telephone number used for communication between data subjects and the Controller) for marketing purposes of sending out commercial and promotional offers. This special consent is optional and by no means entitles the Controller to make the performance of their services subject to this consent. The consent is granted for an indeterminate period of time from the day of entering into a contract to its withdrawal at any time. The data subject's email address will be automatically processed by the Controller's employees and shall not be disclosed to third parties.
- Sensitive data are usually not processed or required by the Controller except for health-related data provided to the Controller by the data subject voluntarily. In that case the Controller may use the data to offer improved services and accommodate specific needs of data subjects.
- A data subject should have access to his or her personal data processed by the Controller as well as the right to have them rectified or erased; the right of restriction of processing; and also, the right to object to the processing. In addition, the data subject should have the right to withdraw his or her consent to the processing of personal data, should the data be processed by the Controller on the basis of such consent.
- The data subject shall also have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to the Controller. The Controller shall provide the personal data pursuant to a request from the data subject in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format or transmit those data to another designated controller without undue delay. This shall not apply to personal data where the processing is performed by non-automated means.
- The Controller shall not transfer personal data to third countries.
- Where a data subject considers that the processing of his or her personal data is unauthorised, he or she should have the right to complain to a supervisory authority. In the Czech Republic, it is The Office for Personal Data Protection (www.uoou.cz).
Controller's contact details
- Asten Hotels s.r.o. I Tasty Solutions s.r.o.
- U Železné Lávky 567/12, 118 00 Praha 1 I Harrachova 23, 543 51 Špindlerův Mlýn
- Jiří Gajdošík, Managing Partner I Asten Hotels I Tasty Solutions