Asten Hotels reopened hotel Savoy in Špindlerův Mlýn for the public in December 2012 after its previous owner ended up in bankruptcy in May 2012 after less than 2 years of operation. Thanks to a high determination of the whole team and hotel management, hotel Savoy belongs now to the best boutique hotels in the region of Czech Republic. Since 2012 the hotel made significant investments, which were done entirely under the direction of Asten Hotels, such as
- Reconstruction and opening of Savoy Spa by Loccitane
- Reconstruction of the conference room
- Reconstruction of the Savoy Suite – it is the biggest and most luxurious suite in the hotel, with its size of 110 m2
- Opening of the luxurious Hennessy Bar
Opening of the Summer Bar - Audit Pit Stop Bar
Takeover of the restaurant in autumn 2017 and creation of the concept of the SAVOYA restaurant, which is one of the TOP restaurants in the Giant Mountains
- Constant maintenance and improvements such as: - new beds in rooms from FBF, new televisions and more.
Hotel Savoy is nowadays perceived as a hotel with excellent services, which is proved by the great reviews of the guests, a great amount of regular clients and last but not least by the stable economic figures.