The newly renovated Hotel SOYKA (former Westend Hotel) in a luxury mountain style is ideally located right in the center, next to the Hotel Savoy in Spindleruv Mlyn. Both neighboring hotels are located in a quiet part of town next to a public park that follows the left river basin of the Elbe River from the legendary white pedestrian bridge. From the rooms on the facade you can see the valley of St. Peter and panoramas of the Giant Mountains. One of the two backbone lifts to Medvědín is just a 5-minute walk from the hotel along the romantic pedestrian area along the water.
Newly renovated rooms are very spacious from 28 - 60m2, in naturally toned light tones of wood with a giant mural of Krkonoše panorama directly behind the bed of your bed. On the ground floor there is a trendy restaurant with well-chilled beer and specialties from modern Czech gastronomy. The bar on the opposite side of the ground floor offers cocktails and fine wines in the cozy atmosphere of good old England.
- 26 rooms, including 6 family two-bedroom apartments and 4 junior apartments
- The rooms and apartments are equipped with a minibar, a Nespresso machine and a tea set
- Restaurant with 70 seats
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner
- British style bar with 30 seats and billiards
- Conference facilities for up to 30 people
- Turnkey corporate events including outdoor program
- Relax & Spa - 2 whirlpools including 1 private, sauna, steam bath, relaxation room, massage
- Garage and outdoor parking
- Game & Fun Room
- Location in the center of Spindleruv Mlyn, next to Hotel Savoy
Expected opening date is August 2020. Bar and SPA will be opened for winter season. For more information please contact our PR Manager - Iva Gajdošíková on the phone +420 739 225 014 or email email@example.com
Dvorak Residence offers luxury accommodation just a few steps from Charles Bridge, in the corner of the romantic Kampa rink, cut out of Neruda's classic. Beautiful bright rooms are efficiently equipped, with breathtaking views, with an area of 35 - 50 square meters.
On the ground floor of the residence, overlooking the rink, you will find trendy Bohemian Bistro with modern fresh cuisine, tasty sandwiches and a modern patisserie. Tasty coffee along with the genus loci atmosphere can be enjoyed in the pleasant nooks of Bistra, or choose the popular take away option for fast quality takeaway.
- 4 rooms, of which 2 family two-bedroom apartments
- Location in the center of Prague, Na Kampě 3
- Modern bistro with 30 seats
- Self service
- Fusion of healthy and modern food
- Salads, Sandwiches, Soups
- Patiserie, classic Czech desserts
- Smoothies, fresh juices
- All in Take Away version
- Illy Coffee, Single Kind of Coffee
- Chemex coffee preparation